Date: Thursday 7th May, 10:30am-11am
We’ve teamed up with Sustainable Homes to provide a free webinar, focusing on reducing fuel poverty through e-learning.
Sustainable Homes provides a wide range of e-learning courses to help housing providers get to grips with fuel poverty and the changes you’ll need to make in future.
This ‘reducing fuel poverty’ module covers improving insulation and heating systems, changing energy use and the impact of condensation in homes.
Register for the free webinar here. It takes place on Thursday 7th May from 10:30am to 11am.
Why is it important?
Fuel poverty affects 2.3 million households across the UK. Meanwhile, the Climate Change Act 2010 calls for significant cuts in carbon emissions.
Are you and your staff ready for the necessary changes?
“The e-learning package we have purchased is cost effective, requires a fraction of the time to complete, can be used to train one to thousands of employees and is highly engaging.”
Carl Larter, Director of Assets, Midland Heart
Benefits of e-learning
- Flexible learning, at your own pace, in your own your time
- Training provided across your team regardless of location
- Zero travel and accommodation costs
- Enhances understanding of fuel poverty and sustainability across your whole organisation
- Modules are CPD accredited
About Sustainable Homes
Sustainable Homes has worked with specialist e-learning designers to transform 15 years of experience into interactive and engaging modules. Courses covered include:
- Introduction to fuel poverty
- Reducing fuel poverty
- Climate change and the housing sector
- Reducing office environmental impacts
- Understanding the energy efficiency of your housing stock
- Air source heat pumps
- Ground source heat pumps
- ECO explained
- Green Deal explained
- How solar heating works
- The Renewable Heat Incentive for Biomass, ASHP and GSHP
- Feed- in tariffs
- Fire safety
- Health and safety
- Manual handling
- ...and many more!
Register for the free ‘reducing fuel poverty’ webinar.