Details of the nationwide public sector eligibility list are shown below, including public sector bodies who are able to use this framework agreement without limitation:
1. Central government departments and their executive agencies: a list of such departments and executive agencies can be obtained from the Cabinet Office.
2. Non-departmental public bodies (NDPBs): a list of NDPBs can be found at annex A to the Public Bodies Directory 2007 (published by the Cabinet Office).
3. All Local Authorities, (as defined in Regulation 3(2) to 3(5) inclusive of the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2006 (as amended by the Public Contracts Regulations 2015)) and all and any subsidiaries and joint-venture vehicles of those local authorities, including, but not limited to, all listed by the Local Government Association.
4. All National Health Service (NHS) bodies, including, but not limited to, NHS Trusts as defined in the Regulation 2 of the Public Contract Regulations 2015 which, in turn, includes:
- 4.1. Acute trusts
- 4.2. Trusts operating community hospitals and the provider functions of primary care trusts
- 4.3. Primary care trusts
- 4.4. Care trusts
- 4.5. Care trusts plus
- 4.6. Ambulance trusts
- 4.7. Mental health trusts
- 4.8. Strategic health authorities
- 4.9. Special health authorities
- 4.10. Community health councils
- 4.11. Local health boards
- 4.12. NHS foundation trusts
- 4.13. Health boards, NHS trusts, community health councils and other constituent bodies of the NHS in Wales
- 4.14. NHS Scotland and its constituent bodies including: the Scottish Ambulance Service, 1 Special NHS Boards and the other constituent organisations of the Scottish National Health Service.
Lists of all of such NHS authorities, trusts, councils, boards and other bodies can be found, variously, as follows:
5. All police forces and other emergency services, including fire and rescue services as defined in Section 1(2) of the Fire and Rescue Services Act 2004, the Maritime and Coastguard Agency and other rescue authorities.
6. All educational establishments including, but not limited to, schools maintained by local authorities, academies (as defined in the section 579(1) of the Education Act 1996), city technology colleges, the learning and skills council, colleges, universities and other further education establishments.
7. Registered charities, as detailed by the Charity Commission.
8. Devolved and other administrations within the British Isles, including those detailed at:
9. Airport authorities and other bodies associated with public safety.
10. All other contracting authorities as defined in the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015) including, but not limited to, those cited by name or class in Schedule 1 to the PCR 2015, and, all other bodies who are Utilities, and who are cited by name or class in Schedule 1 to the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2006.
11. All Registered Providers (RSLs in Wales), including but not limited to a list of such Registered Providers.
12. The Government of Gibraltar
To view a full list of eligible organisations please download our list of registered providers and local authorities (pdf).