Procurement Hub is part of Places for People
Places for People is made up of more than 20 specialist companies, each working to build sustainable communities for all. We pride ourselves on our individual expertise and our ability to collaborate across the Group to provide an unrivalled end-to-end placemaking service.
More information about the Places for People Group can be found on 'About the group' section on the website.
Our principal address is:
Procurement Hub is principally involved in the B2B sector.
How we collect your information
We collect the following information about you when you complete the form on our website:
- Email address
- Full name
- Company name
- Job title
- Telephone number
- Other information you supply relevant to your enquiry
We collect the information for legitimate interest purposes and process your data to fulfil your request to become a member and/or to fulfil your request for information about a product or service. and process it to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Improve our products or services
- Contacting and responding to you with marketing material relevant to your enquiry. You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or update your preferences online.
- Internal record keeping
- A member of our team may contact you to respond to your enquiry.
We will keep your contact information on file so that we can continue to communicate with you, we do this for legitimate interest purposes. We will always provide an easy way for you to tell us that you are no longer interested in receiving Procurement Hub communications by applying unsubscribe links to our emails.
Joined-up services: sharing across Places for People Group
Places for People Group is a group of companies that share various operations and business processes. We may share your information with a shared service Group function in order to fulfil our obligations to you, or because it is in our legitimate interests to do so (for example, whilst we deliver a service to you, the delivery of that service might be fulfilled by another member of our Group via shared services).
Sharing with organisations providing services to us
We engage various third parties to provide services to us for specific functions in order to fulfil our service delivery to you, and this may mean that it is in our legitimate interests to share your contact data with them because we may not have the capabilities to provide those services independently. In each case, we will ensure that these third parties are only allowed to use your data in order to provide the relevant services to us. We will always make sure that we use organisations that we trust to look after your personal data appropriately and as required by applicable laws.
Some examples of these third parties will include but not be limited to: website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail service providers for sending transactional and marketing emails and auditing.
Sharing data in connection with changes to our Group structure or the ownership of our business
All contact data held by us is considered our property. If there are changes to our Group structure or if our ownership changes, we may need to disclose your contact data to the new owners or operators as part of that process.
Safeguarding, Support Agencies and Charities
We may share your personal information with these organisations where we suspect there may be safeguarding or welfare concerns. We will usually try to gain your consent in advance, but we may make a safeguarding referral without consent in situations where we feel there is a significant risk.
We take the security of your data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls and measures to keep your data secure and we keep these measures under close review.
Your rights and how to contact us
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal data and our use of it. You have the right:
- to ask us not to use your contact data for direct marketing purposes;
- to ask to see what personal data we hold about you and to find out about the way that we process the data (and in some circumstances, you can ask us to provide a copy to a third party);
- to ask us to correct or update any personal data which is inaccurate;
- to ask for personal data to be deleted in some (but not all) circumstances where there is no good reason for us to continue to use it;
- to ask us to temporarily stop using your data if you don't believe that we have a right to use it, or to stop us from using your personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to use it;
Places for People Group
Data Protection Officer
South Rings Business Park
18 Craven Drive